Coat of arms iron on patch by SKULA
Size: 2.5" x 3"
Iron-on patch instructions:
- Lay the clean garment on a flat surface
- Turn iron on. Ensure steam is off with no water in the iron. Switch to cotton setting.
- Place the patch (facing up) onto garment where desired. Place a towel or cotton cloth over the patch area.
- Apply pressure with the iron in circular motions 1-3 mins over patch area to ensure adhesion. Allow patch to cool.
- Flip the garment inside-out, apply direct heat with iron onto the areas until adhered. Once again, allow patch to cool.
- Check the patch has adhered completely. Repeat steps 4-6 if necessary.